Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bird on the Wall


I found this photo at Curbly.com via dwellinggawker. The post is a tutorial on how to make the table, but I just couldn't take my eyes of the bird in the background. Tell me how to make that thing. Or better yet, where can I buy it? Because we all know I will never get around to making it, nor would it turn out that great.

Ever since I started dreaming up Ava's nursery I have become obsessed with birds. Luckily it seems designers are using them everywhere these days. If I could, I would probably go over board on all things birdie. Especially on these few items...

Anthropologie - Birds-On-A-Wire Bowl
Urban Outfitters - Spinning Bird Jewlery Stand
Uncommon Goods - Mre. Terwillinger Mat
Well, I did buy stunning this necklace.
memorycollector - Aunt Robin's Birdsnest Necklace - on Etsy
sukanart - Birds 14x14 -White Linen Pillow cover - on Etsy
Keedo - Tweety Gift Pack
Chloe In Style - Felt Hairclip - Animal Bird Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...