- Meatloaf - I Would Do Anything for Love
- If you knew me or still know me, you know this has been my all time favorite song, since I can remember.
- What won't he do for love? Ah, the poor boys I use to ask this question to.
- The Free Willy soundtrack was the first cd I ever bought, the year was 1993. Still to this day I catch myself singing the words to this song. Hold me, like the river Jordan and I will then say to thee, you are my friend...
- The second cd I remember buying, especially for Jeremy. No, I've never loved a Jeremy and this song is actually creepy. Why I loved and still love it, I don't know.
- My friends and I use to listen to this song on repeat and sing our little hearts out. Sill do, to this song and every other Dixie Chick song.
- I tried so hard to learn the words to this and every other song on the Little Earthquakes cd, just to be cool like my older sister Amanda, and her friends. Still can't believe Amanda and I didn't go see her when she was in SA last year. Stupid.
- This song always takes me back to memories of a friend's mother's car. Only now it registers that her parents were going through a divorce then, no wonder her mother loved this song. I still love it.
- Cause I got friends in low places. I don't think I fully understood the words to this song when I was 12 and fell in love with it. No backup music needed for me to belt out this beauty.
- But it was Toby Keith's How Do You Like Me Now that converted me into the country music fan for life.
- Every girl wanted to be Alicia Silverstone back then. If it was this music video or Clueless. She was the IT girl.
- This song is my 20s.
- Tracy Chapmen - Fast Cars
- Jewel - Foolish Games
- Hanson - MMMBop
- Nelly - Ride Wit Me
- Notorious B.I.G - Hypnotize
Awe, the younger years. I wonder what songs will remind Ava of her youth? Hopefully, not Justin Bieber.
What song takes you back?